Wednesday, August 05, 2009

100 paintings Maine Nature Paintings 6&7

#7 of 100 Autumn Marsh Grass Sold

#6 of 100 Island Sunset
8"x10"x.25" Oil on Masonite Panel
View/Purchase Here

This is turning out to be a very challenging project, but I sent out my first mailing yesterday and got my first sale!! This is good :) Now that I am not in treatment for Breast Cancer full time, I can get back to painting and selling my paintings full time. Since I don't qualify for any public assistance without giving away the farm, this sale is very good.


susana said...

I have been in search of such interesting Articles, I am on a holiday its good to see that everyone are trying their best to keep up the Spirit by having such great articles posted.

Cheers, Keep it up.
Online Marketing of your brand

dyana said...

Beautiful photos
Good post.....
Great blog.....

Thanks for sharing.....
Online Marketing of your brand

Jones said...

The color perfection in your painting is very apt and I like your good work.