Wednesday, May 23, 2007

World Wide Artist Tag

Friend and fellow Wetcanvas member Pam Peters has tagged me! It's a blog game of tag amongst artists. Thanks for the tag, Pam!

These are the tagging rules:1. List 7 random facts/habits about yourself.2. Choose another 7 bloggers to tag and list their names in your blog. 3. Leave your 7 tagged bloggers comments to notify them of their tagging and to direct them to your blog for tag instructions.

My random facts: 1. I moved to rural MidCoast Maine 24 years ago. 2 I once had over 40 sheep in my barn, and a garden big enough to feed the town. 3. The biggest mistake I have made in my life was an attempt at conformity. 4. I paint every day. 5. I prefer small gatherings to large crowded noisy events. 6. I've never been much of a consumer. 7. I think in technicolor.

My tags: Diana, Axl, Tomato Can Brushes, Nancy, Rhonda, Ambrosia, 13th Story

No comments: